Crossable rest areas in Denmark
The following service stations allow a hitchhiker to cross over to the other side on foot. This is a complete list for all motorways in the country.
In Denmark service stations are usually opposite or almost opposite (<1 km away), each serving one of both directions. The list includes only stations where going to the other side is possible using only or mainly asphalted roads.
- Serviceanlæg Harte. Crossable westbound in 45 minutes.
- Serviceanlæg Ejer Bavnehøj. Crossable southbound in 20 minutes using the lanes of the motorway exit the station is connected with (illegal).
- Serviceanlæg / Rasteplads Hjallerup Enge. Crossable northbound in 10 minutes. The southbound side only has a parking area!
- Serviceanlæg Tappernøje. Crossable southbound in 20 minutes.
E20 / E47
- Serviceanlæg Karlslunde. Crossable southbound in 5 minutes with pedestrian / car tunnel.
- Serviceanlæg Roskilde. Serves both directions, situated westbound off the motorway (Autohof style)