Forêt-Belleville is a little village in the center of France surrounded by forests and lakes.
We want to organize a big hospitality and sharing event in July 2014.
- a+g: post on BW forum
- Julien: combien de personnes pourrait-on héberger dans la prairie?
- a: check Youth in Action grants
Message for BW forum
Please join the BW group: http://www.bewelcome.org/groups/1710
On festival: 500 curious, excited hippies and punks
- November: call for 3 EVS volunteers
- January: enter EVS applications
- how much time for application to be approved?
- July: event
Monday 14th of July is national holiday long weekend from Friday 11th till Tuesday 15th? people can come earlier and help set up leave later and help wrap up Festival Débranché the 14th of July (no nuclear power)
http://goo.gl/maps/UjyxR 20 hectare max 500 people water and electricity can be provided probably no showers
- on BW (which implies new people will sign up)
- encourage trains, ride shares and couple hitchhiking, discourage flying
(one volunteer could try contacting SNCF for discount)
- based in Foret Belleville, Creuse, France
- Can host 3 EVS volunteers, between 2 and 12 months
- from EU or aspiring EU members, except France
- 100 euro per month
- food, lodging and travel to France is covered
- Call for volunteers on BW and HW
- BW (also main event registration)
- everyone is free to advertise the event elsewhere
pictures of Foret Belleville, la Creuse and also of Monnai 2005 Festival Débranché
- possibly BW/BeActive money
- ask for donations during festival, if money remains BW can be paid back
- Youth in Action, 5k? need more info
- other grants?
workshops: sharing, traveling, ecology, ..
- festival with regional bands
- giant jam session (people should bring instruments)
- visiting the lake
- body painting
- land art (https://www.google.nl/search?q=land+art&tbm=isch)