- I'm a french hitch-hicker from St Dyé-sur-Loire near from Blois in the center of the France. I began to hitchhike at the age of 16 because there was no bus to go to school, next I found this way preety cool and continue in France. In 2004, I got a car and of course I began to take hitchhikers but sometimes due to the too boring atmosphere when they wasn't hitch-hikers, I just leave the car on the border to continue hitch-hiking... Now I just continue to search a way to find myself on the road of Europe (Bulgaria - Serbia - Roumania - Slovenia - Hungaria - Croatia - Danmark) and Africa (Maroc - Mauritania- SeneGal).
Movie Editor and Cameraman
- After my studies of audiovisual & cinema, I got some jobs in that profession, some weddings, some theater event.
- Then employed to make institutions movies, security movies for the firms.
Firm system was difficult to accept for me, so we create the association "La Sophiste" with my friend Helios to organise events and produce some movies.
- Next I directed a workshop to make movies with childrens from the suburb.
Themes were about society reactions like violence, raping, homeless, money, politics...
- In summer 2008, I found a way to travel with my equipement by hitchhiking : the 888 project. With Martin Bosserup, a danish producer, we were the team number 4 of the documentary project. Martin was hitch-hicking in a suit while I was shooting his beautiful danish smile. It was a really nice meeting of hitch-hickers and also a very good experience for all.
- I can host you in France without problems in a nice small village on the Loire, the last wild french river, this place is named St Dyé-sur-Loire and have some beautiful island. See the map Web Site
- contact me at any time
- +33 6 61 28 58 79 / [email protected]
- Our association "La Sophiste", organise events and produce movies
you can see the website here