Hi Speckmade! Welcome to the Hitchhike Wiki and thanks for your additions! Guaka 14:12, 19 June 2006 (UTC)
Maybe you can write a bit about yourself on your userpage (or at least link to your user page on the German wiki). I don't like to see so many red links in the recent changes ;) But well, I love your eye for detail, it makes our articles look even nicer! guakasite, wikitalk 17:23, 13 October 2007 (CEST)
- :-)--Speckmade 17:24, 13 October 2007 (CEST)
- Now at least you don't have a red link anymore...--Speckmade 12:06, 14 October 2007 (CEST)
- Yeahhea! DIY! Hitchwiki is the best hitchhiking ressource if we make it the best!
- Thanks for the feedback!--Speckmade 12:23, 14 October 2007 (CEST)
Hi! Your user page category has been changed to Category:Hitchhikers in Germany because from now on this (along with the old Category:Hitchhikers) will be a standard categorization for hitchhikers on hitchwiki.org (see this discussion here for the reasons of doing so). If for some reason you don't want to be categorized by country, feel free to delete country category on your page leaving only a standard Category:Hitchhikers. We hope you don't mind, though.
The hitchwiki team
Upload of images
Any reason for doing this? .SVG files are normally used directly from Wikipedia, without having to have .PNG's here! Prino 00:27, 27 February 2011 (CET)
Move A roads in Germany
Can you stop doing this right now, there is absolutely no need to follow the "official" spelling! Prino 11:57, 3 February 2012 (CET)
- Well - this is kinda embarrassing. Anyways, here's for some explanation:
- I was just inserting links with the right spelling into an article on the german hitchwiki. Since they didn't work and the german thing links to the english articles for german motorways, I thought I'd just fix the whole issue. It is not only the official spelling for the german "Autobahn"s, it's also really logical to have the space at least after our spelling rules. I didn't and still don't see the harm of the moves because we still have redirects to cover those who type it without the space...--Speckmade 13:31, 3 February 2012 (CET)